- Named Relationship Director contact to help support your plan requirements and provide regular governance reporting
- Access to over 100 funds from both Fidelity and other leading fund managers and providers to give you choice and flexibility, including blended fund options with built-in governance
- Efficient fund administration that ensures investment decisions are implemented quickly and efficiently
- Online administration services to help you manage and monitor your plan
- Optional participant record-keeping services including online account access to allow your employees to keep track of their savings 24hrs a day
- Tailored communication materials to help you keep your participants informed
- Value for money through a simple and competitive charging structure for you and your employees
Multinational retirement savings (MRS)
Saving plans for international employees
International Retirement plans are aimed at global employees who, for logistical or commercial reasons, do not have access to a locally approved retirement plan.
As one of the world’s leading defined contribution providers we are well placed to support your global employees. We currently provide services to plan participants in over 160 countries. We offer a premium integrated service that combines flexible product structure with focused service delivery and innovative technology.
Our MRS solution provides investment platform, administration and communication services to help you and your employees get the most out of your benefit spend.
A bespoke solution
Our multinational retirement service has three components, which can be taken as an investment service only or as one full-service package:
Our MRS service gives you:
Email our distribution team
Fidelity’s multinational product is offered through FIL Life Insurance (Ireland) DAC an Irish based life insurance company authorised by the Central Bank of Ireland. The product is a unit-linked life insurance policy issued in the name of the plan trustees. Fidelity provides record keeping and communication services as incidental services to the policy. These services are provided via FIL Life Ireland Insurance (Ireland) DAC by other Fidelity companies located in the United Kingdom. Each employer has an appointed a trustee to act as an independent trustee and registered scheme administrator to the plan. The trustee has a legal responsibility to provide independent oversight and assurance that the plan is administered in accordance with the governing regulations, trust deed, and plan rules, therefore protecting the interests of members. Neither Fidelity, your employer nor the trustee can provide financial advice please contact a financial adviser if you require financial advice.
FIL Life Insurance (Ireland) Designated Activity Company authorised by the Central Bank of Ireland as a life assurance undertaking under the European Union (Insurance and Reinsurance) Regulations 2015, as amended and incorporated with limited liability under the Companies Acts 2014, with registration number: 513819. Registered Office: Georges Quay House, 43 Townsend Street, Dublin 2, DO2 VK65, Ireland. Registered in Ireland, Company No. 513819